Extented warranty registration details
Important - Extended Warranty Certificate is not valid until registration has been completed successfully.
Please tell us the following information:
-- Please Choose --
-- Please Choose --
Home phone number
Mobile phone number
About your Samsung product
Please select the group your Samsung product is in
Fax & Printer
e.g:- Z02893EXB00039M (Notebook PC)
e.g:- B1CY100062E (Fax & Printer)
Product purcahse date
Pack purchase date
How we contact you
I would like to be contacted by Samsung and its partners
I would not like to be contacted by Samsung
In this warranty the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Samsung Shall mean Samsung Electronics (UK) LTD Samsung Product Shall mean the Samsung Product Warranty Period Shall mean a period of one year commencing on the original date of purchase as new Extended Warranty Period Shall mean the period of the FastGuard Extended Warranty, commencing on the first or other anniversary of the original date of purchase as new, for the period purchased National Warranty Scheme Shall mean the National Warranty Scheme applicable to the Samsung Product in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in the warranty document.
FastGuard is an extension of your original warranty and does not affect your rights under the National Warranty Scheme. Terms and Conditions of the National Warranty Scheme still apply for FastGuard?Extended Warranty except where specifically excluded below. FastGuard Extended Warranty commences upon the anniversary of the original date of purchase of the Samsung Product, and must be contiguous. FastGuard Extended Warranty purchase, registration and activation must be completed before any Warranty or Extended Warranty has expired. The terms and conditions of Samsung Warranty for the Samsung Product and any supplementary information on FastGuard Extended Warranty (including products covered and maximum period of FastGuard Extended Warranty) can be viewed on www.samsung.com/uk . Click on Support then extended warranty
(3) Warranty During the Extended Warranty Period Samsung will, at its discretion, repair or replace any defects in the Samsung Product free of charge. Repair, parts or replacement of the Samsung Product will be furnished either on an pickup and return basis or on-site repair depending on product type, and will be either new or refurbished to be functionally equivalent to new. The warranty in respect of a repaired or replaced item shall be for the remainder of the Extended Warranty Period. All original items replaced in the performance of services shall become the property of Samsung and the new or replacement parts will become the property of the Customer. The method of service will be as described in the original warranty statement provided with the Samsung Product. Samsung makes no representation or warranty that the Samsung Product will operate uninterrupted or error free. In addition to the exclusions listed in paragraph 3 of the National Warranty Scheme, the following special conditions apply to the FastGuard Extended Warranty: a. cover applies only to UK specification Samsung Product purchased in UK / Eire b. service only covers the UK and Eire c. batteries, accessories, consumables and consumable replacement parts are excluded from the FastGuard Extended Warranty, these include Fuser Unit, Transfer Roller, Pickup Roller, ADF rubber pad, ADF Roller and paper feed roller. . d. FastGuard Extended Warranty must be activated before expiry of any Samsung Warranty. e. defects reported outside of the Extended Warranty Period are excluded. Services performed by Samsung in rectifying damage or defect caused as a result of any excluded conditions shall be subject to additional charges for labour, transportation, and parts.
(4) Force Majeure Samsung shall not be liable for any failure in service as a result of Samsung, or Samsung's agents employees or contractors being delayed, prevented or hindered in the performance of its obligations under this FastGuard Extended Warranty by reason of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to fire, flood, Act of God, and civil disorder.
(5) Data The Customer shall be responsible for backing up and otherwise protecting their data against loss, damage or destruction. Samsung shall not be liabile for the loss of any data however caused.
(6) FastGuard Extended Warranty Claim Requirements Customer claims made pursuant to this FastGuard Extended Warranty must conform to the following requirements: a. The Customer must contact the Warranty Centre to make arrangements for Warranty Service. b. The Customer must provide proof of activated FastGuard Extended Warranty. c. The Customer must provide a clear fault description and carry out diagnostics as advised. d. The Customer must comply with any reasonable instructions for service.
(7) Disclaimers Samsung accepts liability in respect of death and personal injury caused by the proven negligence of Samsung. Samsung shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages losses or expenses (including without limitation lost profits, loss of use or loss of data, goodwill, reputation or lost business) arising directly or indirectly, from the purchase use or sale of the Samsung Product, whether or not Samsung was advised or aware of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. With the exception of Samsung's liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law, Samsung's liability to the Customer under the FastGuard Extended Warranty shall not exceed the price paid by the Customer for the Samsung Product. Subject to the warranty in Paragraph 3, all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute or otherwise are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permissible by law. The above warranty does not affect the statutory consumer rights of the Customer.
I agree to the Terms and Conditions